Benefits of Membership
Click here to download a copy of the MSPA Membership Information Brochure
Thank you for considering membership to MSPA! Benefits of membership include MSPA being able to provide our members with:
- Communication and Networking
- Email Communications - Our email communications help keep MSPA members up to date on association, regional, state, and national news.
- Regional Meetings - MSPA supports school psychologist meetings across the state.
- National Meetings - MSPA representatives attend regional meetings and national conferences.
- NASP Delegate - MSPA receives updates on new developments in the profession.
- MSPA Directory - MSPA members are able to reach out to other MSPA members via the directory.
- Job Postings - MSPA members have access to our list of job postings.
- Continuing Professional Development (Plus Discounts on those Registrations for Members!)
- Annual Midwinter Conference - MSPA sponsors an annual conference which provides continuing education opportunities and NASP approved continuing education credits.
- Fall and Spring Workshops
- Online Continuing Education Webinars - Earn continuing professional development hours from your desk
- Government and Public Relations
- MSPA Lobbyist - MSPA employs a lobbyist who actively advocates for school psychologists in legislation that has implications for the profession. MSPA is an active participant in the collaboration between School Psychologists, School Social Workers, School Counselors, School Nurses, and School Chemical Dependency Specialists as they work to advocate for and promote student support services.
Students can also be members! Additional benefits for them include reduced membership and registration fees and opportunities to act as a student representative, volunteer at the MSPA Midwinter Conference, and engage in student-specific activities. More information for students can be found here.